Connect an existing analog phone to this device and create interactive puzzle.
- MagicBox 600 controller
- DC 5V power adapter (110V US plug only)
- Quick setup card
Phone not included.
- Browser based setup application
- Rings phone, including mechanical bell ringer
- DTMF Touch Tone / Dial Pulse dialing support
- Voice mailbox simulator with PIN access
- Control Caller ID information and voice mail message waiting indicator (on phones that support it)
- Built-in realtime clock to display accurate date/time on Caller ID
- Audio out jack
- Digital input connector to trigger specific rule, like an incoming call
- Digital output connector and contact relay to control other systems upon solving puzzle
- Default system sounds (dial tone, busy tone, etc.) based on North America telephone network
- RJ11 analog phone connector. Maximum one phone. See Phone Compatibility
- 3.5 mm audio line out jack.
- Power consumption 2.5W max.
- Size: 3.15 x 2.76 x 1.1 in / 80 x 70 x 28 mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 3.9 oz / 110 g
- Digital Input
- Low: 0V
- High: 5-12VDC max
- Digital Output
- Low (puzzle not solved): 0V
- High (puzzle solved): 5VDC / 30mA max
- Relay Output
- Normally Open (NO), Common (COM), Normally Closed (NC)
- 24VDC / 500mA max load